Hi I’m Owen Bolwell founder of Bubblerr.Com – a simple digital marketing service for small business owners like you.
In the next 90 seconds I’m going to explain a little of what we do and how we can help you.
You know when you’re growing a business and you need more customers and all the experts are telling you that in order to get those customers you need to be on Social Media.
Well they’re right.
But the truth is that after a full day working on your business and working in your business – there’s not much time left over to create a good Social Media post; let alone write a 600 word Blog article; or compose your next email newsletter.
Well, we’re the team who turn up every day to post content on your Social Media, write articles for your Blog and compose Newsletters for your customers when you don’t have the time to do it yourself.
In fact, this strategy works so well it’s helped take a local ecommerce business from $40 a month to $40,000 a month in 2 years.
As you can see it’s not a quick fix it’s a long game but it works.
If you’d like to know more about how we did this and how we can help you – contact me now on 0417 397 959 in Australia or through our website at bubblerr.com – that’s bubble double ‘r’ .com
We Tell Your Story
Attracting customers to your business means turning up regularly with fresh engaging content on your website & Social Media.
Consistency breeds trust.
So by the time they contact you, your prospects will have read enough, seen enough and experienced enough to feel they now know you, they kinda like you and they trust you.
And now they’re ready to buy from you.
The Bubblerr team takes care of this for you, working tirelessly in the background publishing a regular supply of quality content to your Social Media, Blog and Email Newsletters.
After that? Well, we leave that to you.
The Entertainment Industry taught me the enormous power of content to tell a story and build an audience of raving fans.
Founding a Luxury RV travel business, eCommerce and a Corporate Marketing role taught me how to convert that audience into paying customers.
A few years ago a friend of mine who ran a small business was struggling to balance his time between day to day business tasks and the effort required to promote his services through his website and Social Media channels.
He understood how important good Digital Content was to attracting the right kind of customer to his business but just didn’t have enough time in the day to give to it.
Earlier, he’d tried larger corporate Marketing firms but found the services not always aligned to his business goals or to his customer’s behaviour and the money he’d spent hadn’t really got him the results he needed – more sales.
Later, I found he wasn’t the only one with this problem and so my business began.
Bubblerr turns up every single day to ensure your Online Channels are fresh and engaging – resulting in more of the right kind of visitors to your website.
The Bubblerr Team
Full Time Staff
- Senior Content Manager
- Article Co-Ordinator and Editor
- Graphic Designer & Illustrator
- Video & MultiMedia Producer
- PPC (Pay Per Click) Manager – Google Adwords/Facebook Ads
- Gigantic pool of Australian, Canadian & US Writers specialising in a wide range of topics
- SEO Geek
- WordPress/Shopify Web designer s
About Me, Owen Bolwell
- I drank tea with the Bee Gees back stage at the American Music Awards…
- Played Madison Square Garden with Merril Bainbridge – Sheryl Crow & No Doubt…
- Have two Gold records and 3x Platinum hanging on the wall…
- Founder of Bolwell RV – 2010 to 2015 – selling Luxury Touring RVs to the Australian travel market.
- Founded Bubblerr.Com
- Co-Founder: Peachymama.Com – super successful online fashion retailer
- Marketing consultant to eCommerce retailers.
- Professional artist development with Sony BMG (Australia & UK) and Universal Music (US)
- Music producer and songwriter
- Have Masters Degree in Business and Marketing (actually learned more afterward…)
- Senior marketing executive overseeing the Bolwell Group’s Australian B2B business units, leading International market penetration with responsibilities for P&L selling services to Automotive, OEM and the Australian Leisure Industry.